Saturday, May 15, 2010

Packing Up




It was a huge project to sort and pack two years worth of stuff. I had a "garage" sale, but only one person showed up. Also, one day I sold household goods and another day I sold toys at the church playgroup X and I attended. I also made 4 trips to the charity shop. The movers came for the rest. We had to leave a few things behind and give them to the neighbors.

We couldn't sell our car, so we left it with friends to take care-thanks so much. Selling the car was a mess. I was missing one document that we needed to sell it. After we left, I had to get another insurance policy so it could be test driven. Thanks C. You saved the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.

security equipment

About Hotels said...

repTravel to Bali is very good to booking from Bali Hotels Accommodation. You will find something natural around the island. Exploring the island of Bali, and Best deal of hotels. Check also special deals on Bali Hotels in Kuta Hotels, Seminyak Hotels, Legian Hotels , Nusa Lembongan Hotels,
Nusa Dua Hotels, Ubud Hotels ,and Sanur Hotels. Or if you want to get holiday in Phuket, you can book from Phuket Hotels , Patong Hotels booking online,and Istanbul Hotels Turkey for Istanbul Turkey Online reservation.. Thank You.